2015 Diner en Blanc Toronto Contest
This year, we have over $2,000 in prizes to give away!!!
• Best Table Decor >> will win a one year membership to the Wine Academy: Social Club & Wine Cellars.
• Best Dressed Male & Female >> will each win haircuts from at Eric Delmonaco Salon, and bottles of wine to enjoy from the Diner en Blanc Toronto Team.
Our judges will be circling throughout the evening taking note of how fantastic you and your tables are.
About The Wine Academy (www.wineacademy.ca):
Your not-so-average hideaway from Toronto’s bustling city streets. The Wine Academy is a private social club & wine cellar located 17 feet below street level, a space greatly reminiscent of an ambient cellar. Membership bestows patrons with access to our striking and capacious space, seven day a week, twenty-four hours a day. Relax, entertain & network at leisure. Accouterments for membership enjoyment include:
• The Cellar : Large in size, cavernous in personality, our very own pièce de résistance State-of-the-art humidity and temperature controlled cellar, boasts an impressive 1100 personal cellars, each with the capacity to hold 92 Bordeaux style bottles.
• Food & Libation : Allow us to delight your taste buds with a light seasonal menu, highlighting the flavours of the Mediterranean. Passionately curated by executive Chef, Aaron Joseph Bear Robe and the Wine Academy’s culinary team.
• The Club : What is food & wine without good friends to share it with? What is an empty space without a team to fulfill your wishes? Allow us to take care of you and your bespoke needs.
• All Business, sometimes : We want to meet all your needs, be they social or business. Wine Academy doubles as a semi-private work space for you, your partners and your clients. Whether you are looking to host a short meeting, small conference or a decadent event, we are happy to assist.
About Del Monaco Hair Studio (www.delmonacosalon.com):
Offers an eclectic, intimate atmosphere in which to experience the unique philosophy and approach that Eric and his creative team bring to the art of hairdressing. Owned and run by Eric Del Monaco who is devoted to making high-fashion hair achievable and liveable for the everyday.
Eric is the celebrity hair stylist for the Toronto International Film Festival, and “Official Hair artist and colorist for L’Oréal Paris in Canada”, however he is famous for his down-to-earth approach to hairdressing. His passion is transforming the hair of ‘real’ women, creating beautiful, wearable styles adapted from the latest trends and conceptual looks.
Leave a CommentLogin
Please log to your Member account to write on the wall: