Website Terms and Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Everything located on or in this web site is the exclusive property of Diner en Blanc International or used with the express permission of the copyright or trademark owner. Any copying, distributing, transmitting, posting, linking, or otherwise modifying of this web site without the express written consent or Diner en Blanc International is prohibited. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Diner en Blanc International's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Diner en Blanc International's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Diner en Blanc International at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Diner en Blanc International's web site are provided "as is". Diner en Blanc International makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Diner en Blanc International does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Diner en Blanc International or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Diner en Blanc International's Internet site, even if Diner en Blanc International or a Diner en Blanc International authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Diner en Blanc International's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Diner en Blanc International does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Diner en Blanc International may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Diner en Blanc International does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Diner en Blanc International has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Diner en Blanc International of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Diner en Blanc International's web site shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Quebec and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein. The user also agrees and hereby submits to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the Province of Quebec and acknowledges that the user does so voluntarily and is responsible for complying with local laws.